Blogmas day 4! ♥
The holidays are in full swing and that means Christmas music 24/7. All the feel-good music is one of my favorite parts of the season. So I thought this would be the perfect time so share some of my favorites songs and playlist to get you into the holiday spirit!
1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
This is my all-time favorite Christmas song. I have a million versions of it on my personal Christmas playlist. The on e I included in the playlist is one of my favorite versions.
2. Celebrate Me Home by Jennifer Nettles
I love this song in general, but this version is everything. No joke, I cried the first time I heard her do this live.
3. Christmas Time Is Here – Vocal Version by Vince Guaraldi Trio
A Charlie Brown Christmas is the quintessential Christmas movie to me. I watched it every year as a kid and this song always transports me back to being 8 years old.
4. Winter Wonderland/Don’t Worry Be Happy by Pentatonix
This mashup is so much fun!
5. The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
This classic just sounds like Christmas. It’s so warm and cozy.
6. Please Come Home For Christmas by Grace Potter
Grace Potter’s voice fits this song so perfectly.
7. It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Bublé
Is it even really Christmas without Michael Bublé?
8. White Christmas by Katharine McPhee
This a classic. White Christmas is an all-time favorite Christmas movie of mine and this song always makes me of watching it with my family. This version is so unique and beautiful.
9. We Need a Little Christmas by Leann Rimes
I like this song but this version is simply beautiful. Slowing it down gives me all the cozy, holiday vibes.
10. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams
This is another classic Christmas song that never fails to get me in the Christmas spirit.
Are any of these are your list of favorite songs? I’d love to hear some of your favorite songs!