June is full month of readathons for me! First up is Smutathon!
This readathon is created and hosted by Riley from Riley Marie and Lainey from GingerReadsLainey. For this round the hosts created a bingo card for all the challenges. I decided to choose a book for each of the challenges and I’m going to draw the books out a jar throughout the readathon.
Here’s all the books I chose!
1. Forbidden Romance: Love, Sincerely, Yours by Sara Hey (Audiobook)
2. LGBTQ+: Trick Play by Eden Finley (Ebook/Audiobook)
3. Fake Dating: Text Me Baby 1 More Time by Teagan Hunter (Audiobook)
4. New Author: Grip (Grip #1) by Kennedy Ryan (Ebook)
5. Author of Color: A Princess in Theory (Reluctant Royals #1) by Alyssa Cole (Audiobook)
6. Enemies to Lovers: The Hating Game by Sally Throne (Audiobook)
7. Out of Comfort Zone: Praying for Rain by B.B. Easton (Ebook)
8. Vacation Romance: The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren (Physical)
9. Different Worlds: Something So Right (Something So #1) by Natasha Madison (Ebook)
10. Host’s Favorite: King of Bourbon Street (NOLA Nights #1) by Thea de Salle (Ebook)
11. Friends to Lovers: Josh & Hazels Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren (Physical)
12. Read in 1 day
Hopefully I can finish one of these in a day!
13. Second Chance Romance: Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves (Physical)
14. Set in Foreign Country: Her Royal Highness (Royals #2) by Rachel Hawkins (Physical)
15. Bad Boy Romance: Scandalous (Sinners of Saint #3) by L.J. Shen (Ebook)
Are you participating in this readathon?? I’d love to check out your TBR!