It’s been a quiet week but here’s what I’ve been up to!
This Week on the Blog
- Books & Coffee: July 8 – 14
- Top Ten Tuesday: Red, White, & Blue Books
- Her Royal Highness Review
- Goodreads TBR Unhaul
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Book Tag
- The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Under Currents by Nora Roberts – DNF
- My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing – Currently Reading
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen – Currently Listening
No new purchases this week!
My library stack is out of control right now haha
- The Echo Room by Parker Peevyhouse
- The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
- Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
- One Night at the Lake by Bethany Chase
- Small Spaces by Katherine Arden
- My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing
I’ve started adding more fall releases to my TBR! Crazy to think it’s already that time…
- Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia
- Blood Heir (Blood Heir Trilogy #1) by Amelie Wen Zhao
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J. Christopher
- Queen of the Conquered by Kacen Callender
- The How & the Why by Cynthia Hand
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- ITUE by L.J. Shen
- The Wives by Tarryn Fisher
- Regretting You by Colleen Hoover
- A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh
- The Dead Girls Club by Damien Angelica Walters
- Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters
- The Honey-Don’t List by Christina Lauren
- Every Other Weekend by Abigail Johnson
- The Resurrection Girls by Ava Morgyn
- The Arrangement by Robyn Harding
- How To Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky #1) by Rebecca Kim Wells
- Lost in Me by Lexi Ryan
- Faker by Sarah Smith
- Lady Rogue by Jean Bennett
- She’ the Worst by Lauren Spieller
- Swipe Right for Murder by Derek Milman
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca
- The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young
- Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow *NEW
No new books here!
- The Nanny by Gilly Macmillan
- Birthday Girl by Melissa de la Cruz
- Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- Someone We Know by Shari Lepena
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
- Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center
- Beyond the Black Door by A.M. Strickland
- You Were There Too by Colleen Oakley
What I’m Watching
- I’m onto season 2 of Buffy!! In fact I’m watching while I write this post!
- Audiobooks: The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- Music: I haven’t really listened to much this week… here’s the playlist I used for my yoga classes though!
- Ugh it was so hard to go back to work this week after the nice long 5 day weekend! It was such a struggle to stay focused on anything.
- I’ve been absolutely terrible about keeping up with the blog or bookstagram. But I have high hopes for this coming week!!
- Holy cow my bachelorette party is in 2 weeks! All of the reservations have been made it feels so real! We’ve been planning this for ages and I can’t believe it’s almost here ♥
How was your week?!