I’m a huge scaredy cat. There are tons of thrillers out there that sound amazing. But I know my limits 😅 Here are some books that sound WAY too scary for me.
1. Imaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky
2. Pet Cemetery by Stephen King (Or Any of His Other Horror Works)
3. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
4. Anything by Dawn Kurtagich
5. House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
6. Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix
7. Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant
8. Anything (Else) by Paul Tremblay
9. NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
10. Bird Box by Josh Malerman
What are some of the scariest books you’ve read??