Hello March ♥
This Week on the Blog
- March TBR
- Top Ten Tuesday: Single Word Titles
- Book Review: Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms #4) by Melanie Harlow
- Book Review: The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica
- Backlist Readathon TBR
- March Reading Journal Setup
- House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City #1) by Sarah J Maas ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- A Treacherous Curse (Veronica Speedwell #3) by Deanna Raybourn ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas (Reread) – Currently Listening
- Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club #2) by Lyssa Kay Adams – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Historical Romance Readathon TBR
- Winter TBR Wrap Up
Nothing new this week! Which is good since I haven’t been reading the ones I already have 😅
Photo of the Week
Here’s a funny photo of our dog from 3 years ago when he was about 3 months old. He still lays like this.. it’s super weird 😂
- Omg this past Tuesday was the release day of my dreams! I bough so many books guys 😅😅 I just couldn’t help myself! These were some of my most anticipated books of the year and I just wanted to own them all. And I read House of Earth and Blood and it was everything 👏🏻 I will hopefully have a full review going up asap but just know that this will be my favorite book of the year. Hands down.
- We had a pretty nasty bug going around this week.. my husband and I got sick as well as most of the people in my office. So that hasn’t been super funny. Luckily I prep posts super far in advance. And it meant I got tons of extra time to read HoEaB 😂
- But this weekend I finally got to participate in an in-person Book Club!! It was so much fun to meet some other bookish ladies in person that I’ve been talking to online for quite awhile ❤️❤️ I’ve never had other IRL bookish friends so it was such an amazing experience.
How was your week?!