Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Backlist Readathon Wrap Up
- Book Review: Girls With Razor Hearts (Girls With Sharp Sticks #2) by Suzanne Young
- Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR
- Favorite Winter Reads
- Cover Reveal: Southern Storms by Brittany C. Cherry
- Spring Recommendations
- Cover Reveal: Every Little Piece of Me by Lexi Ryan
- Book Review: House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City #1) by Sarah J. Maas
- ARC Check In: March
- Girls With Razor Hearts (Girls With Sharp Sticks #2) by Suzanne Young ⭐⭐
- The Girl in the Tower (Winternight Trilogy #2) by Katherine Arden ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Cold-Hearted Rake (The Ravenels #1) by Lisa Kleypas – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Escaping From Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3) by Kerri Maniscalco – Currently Reading
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (ACOTAR #3) by Sarah J. Maas (Reread) – Currently Listening
- A Study in Scarlet Women (Lady Sherlock #1) by Sherry Thomas – Currently Reading
- Wicked and the Wallflower (The Bareknuckle Bastards #1) by Sarah MacLean – Currently Listening
- Well of Ascension (Mistborn #2) by Brandon Sanderson – Currently Reading
- Angels Flight by Nalini Singh – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Fantasy Romance TBR
- Magical Readathon TBR
- March Goal Check In
- Deadly Curious by Cindy Anstey – Edelwiess+
- Release Date: June 23, 2020
- Home Before Dark by Riley Sager – Edelwiess+
- Release Date: June 30, 2020
- Deal With the Devil (Mercenary Librarians #1) by Kit Rocha – Edelwiess+/Netgalley
- Release Date: May 12, 2020
- I officially started working from home this week. It was definitely a transition but I’m lucky that my job almost exclusively takes place on a laptop. So comparatively, I’ve had it pretty easy.
- Thanks to the Historical Romance readathon I’ve become completely obsessed with historical romances. I may or may not have purchased a whole slew of them from The Ripped Bodice this past week 😅
- And you can see I’m somehow in the middle of roughly 1000 books… I have no idea how it happened but I’m blaming quarantine 😂 I’m hoping to wrap up as many as I can this coming week so I can start fresh in April.
How was your week?!