Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- The Bookie Trials Royal Weekender Wrap Up
- March Wrap Up
- April TBR
- Most Read Authors
- Trope Trial: Second Chance Romances
- Southern Storms (Compass #1) by Brittainy C. Cherry ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Escaping From Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3) by Kerri Maniscalco ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Heartstopper Vol 1 by Alice Oseman ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Heartstopper Vol 2 by Alice Oseman ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Heartstopper Vol 3 by Alice Oseman ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1) by Nalini Singh ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Straight Up Love (Boys of Jackson Harbor #2) by Lexi Ryan – Currently Reading
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt – Currently Listening
I sadly had to put these 2 books on hold for a hot minute. My April TBR is packed and I needed to dive right in. Hopefully I can pick this back up soon though!
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (ACOTAR #3) by Sarah J. Maas (Reread) – Currently Listening
- Well of Ascension (Mistborn #2) by Brandon Sanderson – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Series discussions!
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: October 6, 2020
- I hit a wall this week. All things considered, my life/schedule hasn’t been impacted much with the quarantine. I’m a massive homebody and my entire job is done on a laptop so other than my office now being my dining room, not much is different. But for some reason I was feeling the burn out this week and all I wanted to do was lie around and be a potato.
- I think part of my funk is because this was supposed to be our first week in Europe for our honeymoon. So that’s sucked.
- But the first week of OWLs went really well! (I honestly can’t believe how much I read this week). I’ve already finished 3 exams and am well over half way done with a 4th! Plus I read SO MANY 5 STAR READS THIS WEEK. Like who am I right now?
How was your week?!