Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- June TBR
- Top Ten Tuesday: Summer Vibes
- Book Review: To Have and To Hoax by Martha Waters
- Book Review: The Guest List by Lucy Foley
- Book Review: If I Never Met You be Mhairi McFarlane
- Book Review: Wrapped in Love (Boys of Jackson Harbor #4) by Lexi Ryan
I’ve been super slumpy and unfocused this week (for obvious reasons)
- So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Soft on Soft by Mina Waheed ⭐⭐⭐
Coming Next Week!
- Books on my Radar
- Most Anticipated of 2020 Pt.2
No updates this week!
This was a whole week…. I’ve spent almost the entire week glued to my phone reading updates on Twitter, IG, the news, etc. I wanted to take a moment and say that I whole-damn-heartedly stand with the Black Lives Matter movement and if you don’t, please (not-so)kindly head over and hit the unsubscribe button.
If you haven’t already – here is a link to tons of petitions and places to donate!
If you can’t help financially, YouTube creators have made videos you can watch where all the adsense money is being donated. Make sure to watch all the way through and don’t skip any ads!
And if you’re going to be buying books, try and support some of these Black owned book stores! I personally used bookshop.org (I buy from Semicolon in Chicago, IL) which allows you to buy from tons of indie bookstores.
To everyone, I love you all. Stay safe ❤️
How was your week?!