Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Book Review: Girls of Storm and Shadow (Girls of Paper and Fire #2) by Natasha Ngan
- Top Ten Tuesday: Single Dad Romances
- Book Review: Cheesy on the Eyes (Slice #4) by Teagan Hunter
- June ARC Check In
- July-August Releases!
- Goal Check In: June
- Bunny by Mona Awad ⭐⭐⭐
- A Gentleman Never Keeps Score (The Sedgwicks #2) by Cat Sebastian ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Real Men Knit by Kwana Jackson ⭐⭐.5
- Home Before Dark by Riley Sager ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters – Currently Listening
- Color Outside the Lines edited by Sangu Mandanna – Currently Reading (2 stories / day)
- Daring and the Duke (The Bareknuckle Bastards #3) by Sarah MacLean – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- June Haul
- June Wrap Up
- July TBR
- Well Played by Jen Deluca – Netgalley
- Release Date: September 22, 2020
- You Have a Match by Emma Lord – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: January 5, 2021
- How to Fail at Flirting by Denise Willams – Netgalley
- Release Date: December 1, 2020
- Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall – Netgalley
- Release Date: July 7, 2020
What I’m Watching
It’s been literal months since I’ve actually watched anything. I’m not the biggest TV fan but every now and then I get in the mood. I binged an entire season of Avatar in one day 😅 This show is just so dang feel good and I love it.
- A friend of ours had to temporarily move in with us. He’ll only be here for a couple of weeks but going from talking to no one but my husband for 4 months to having another person around 24/7 has been strange 😅
- I worked A TON this weekend on top of a 12 hour day Friday to try and get the work project from hell done. It’s so close to being ready for deployment but this last step is not working out and it’s driving me crazy…
- But I’m finally taking some time off!! I haven’t taken more than a random sick day since December and I’ve been feeling it. My husband and I decided to use the upcoming holiday as an excuse for a long 5 day weekend. We’re not going anywhere or doing anything other than relaxing and I can’t wait.
How was your week?!