Fall starts on Monday! So it’s time for some fall themed book tags!
I’m revisiting this tag which I did last year. I couldn’t find the original creator, so if you know who they are, please let me know so I can credit them!
Definitely check out my post from last year, oddly enough, I STILL STAND BY MY ORIGINAL CHOICES. But I picked all new books for this round!
1. Apple Picking: A book on your TBR that looks so delicious you can’t wait to take a bite out of it
Literally all of them 😅
This is the first one that came to mind though! It’s probably my most anticipated release for the rest of the year and I screamed when I was approved for an arc. I can’t wait to dive into this!
2. Corn Maze: A book that’s so much fun to get lost in
I read this entire series in 2 months – I was completely addicted! It was such a fun, YA fantasy series that I definitely got lost in. It’s a pretty old series but I still recommend it if you haven’t checked it out. And the audiobooks are fantastic!
3. Haunted Houses: A book that scared you silly
I think this still stands as the book that had me the most scared while reading. This book is just so unsettling.
I am planning to do an entire post next month about some of my favorite creepy reads!
4. Pumpkin Patch: The latest book you purchased
I picked these up from Barnes & Nobel on Tuesday! I’ve already read and reviewed Legendborn – spoiler: it’s a new favorite. And I can’t wait to read Grown this fall!
5. Scenic Drives: A book that is lyrically beautiful
Last year I went with The Ten Thousand Doors of January for this question and I still think that’s one of the most beautifully written books I’ve ever read. But Shea Ernshaw definitely writes beautifully lyrical and atmospheric books.
6. Pumpkin Carving: A book you didn’t like and wouldn’t mind carving up
This sequel was a mess and absolutely not necessary.
7. Hiking: A book that was a highly enjoyable romp
This book didn’t necessarily do anything ground-breaking, but I had a really good time reading it!
8. Drinking Apple Cider: A sweet book to curl up under the covers with
This graphic novel series is the epitome of sweet!
9. Jumping In A Leaf Pile: A book that reminds you of your childhood
I was obsessed with everything Sarah Dessen as a teen. I still own a couple of the ones I loved the most. Including This Lullaby was my absolutely favorite.
10. Scary Movie Night: Your favorite spooky read
This is my favorite thriller of the year so far and the spooky haunted house vibes are everything!
11. Bonus! Costume Party: A book with an eclectic cast of characters
The characters in this series are so much fun! They’re all super unique in their backgrounds, careers, and personality – and definitely eclectic!
If you want to do this fun fall tag – consider yourself tagged!!