Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Fall Reading Recommendations
- Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR
- Mini Reviews: 3 Recent YA/MG Reads
- It’s Finally Fall Book Tag
- September ARC Check In
- September Goal Check In
- Tools of Engagement (Hot and Hammered #3) by Tessa Bailey ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Fortuna Sworn (Fortuna Sworn #1) by K.J. Sutton ⭐⭐⭐.5
- The Casquette Girls (The Casquette Girls #1) by Alys Arden – Currently Listening
- Catherine House by Elisabeth Thomas ⭐⭐⭐
- The Midnight Bargain by C.L. Polk – Currently Reading
- Well Played (Well Met #2) by Jen Deluca – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- September Haul
- September Wrap Up
- October TBRs!
- It’s Been a Pleasure, Noni Blake by Claire Christian – Netgalley
- Release Date: February 23, 2021
- That Way Madness Lies edited by Dahlia Adler – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: March 16, 2021
- So this week was Buzzwordathon and I had big plans – and essentially none of them happened 😅 I started working out my October TBR and realized I stretched myself way thin with ARCs… so I kinda trashed my readathon TBR to wrap things up so I can get a head start on that.
- It’s my 1 year wedding anniversary tomorrow! We obviously couldn’t do much this weekend (boo) but we are going apple picking at a local farm today. The rest of the weekend we just lazed around like a normal. Maybe one year we’ll get to travel or do something fun again 😅
- I’ve been struggling with anxiety and insomnia lately so I’ve been feeling kinda low this week. It’s been hard to push through and stay focused not just here, but also my full time job and personal life. Anyone with anxiety knows how difficult some days/weeks are. It’s a real bitch y’all.
How was your week?!