Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Historical Fiction Recommendations
- Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Siblings
- Upcoming Releases On My Radar – Vol 6
- Fall Bucket List Book Tag
- Tome Topple TBR
- Mini Reviews – PNR Edition
- The Promise of Hades (The Hades Trials #3) by Eliza Raine and Rose Wilson ⭐⭐⭐
- Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Archangel’s Storm (Guild Hunter #5) by Nalini Singh ⭐⭐⭐.5
- The Romeo Catchers (The Casquette Girls #2) by Alys Arden – Currently Listening
- Archangel’s Legion (Guild Hunter #6) by Nalini Singh ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- End of the Year Book Tag
- 5 Star Prediction Results!
On My Instagram
- The Dead and the Dark by Courtney Gould – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: August 3, 2021
- An Unexpected Peril (Veronica Speedwell #6) by Deanna Raybourn – Edelweiss +
- Release Date: March 2, 2021
- It was another solid reading week. I’m still completely hooked on PNR and don’t see that easing up any time soon. So I’m just leaning into it. I have so many on my TBR anyways it’s the perfect excuse to make a dent in that pile.
- I actually left the house and saw a friend of ours this weekend! They’re selling their absurdly beautiful home and we wanted to see it before they moved. It was only for about an hour but it was pretty great seeing someone other than my husband in person 😅
- I’ve been feeling general life burnout. I’m sure a lot of people can relate. I’ve been struggling with finding the motivation to do anything other than sit around (and mope honestly 😅). But I’m trying to push through! And I only have 1 more week of work before a 10 day vacation. So hopefully I can use that time to reset!
How was your week?!