Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Tarot Cards Pick You Book Recommendation
- Top Ten Tuesday: Love in the Title
- Book Reviews: 3 Recent Historical Fiction Reads
- Valentine’s Day Book Tag (original!)
- Five Friday Favorites: Adult Rom-Coms
- Top Five Saturday: Unique Format Recommendations
- Torn (A Wicked Trilogy #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐⭐⭐
- The Witch’s Heart by Genevieve Gornichec ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Much Ado About You by Samantha Young ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- What Big Teeth by Rose Szabo – DNF @ 30%
- Thorn of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Mass (reread for ToG-along) – Currently Reading
- A Dark and Hollow Star (A Dark and Hollow Star #1) by Ashley Shuttleworth – Currently Reading
- Brave (Wicked Trilogy #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Currently Listening
Coming Next Week!
- Fantasy Romance Reviews
- March – April Releases
On My Instagram
- This Poison Heart (This Poison Heart #1) by Kaylnn Bayron – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: June 29, 2021
- Ace of Spades by Faridah Àbíké-Íyímídé – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: June 10, 2021
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid – Netgalley
- Release Date: June 1, 2021
- Black Water Sister by Zen Cho – Netgalley
- Release Date: May 11, 2021
What I Hauled
Okay so I went a little crazy this week with new releases 😅 But I’m really excited about all of these – even though Kingsbane was a major impulse purchase and I haven’t even read book 1 yet…..
- This was the week of house work! We had a plumber over on Friday who fixed some random problems around the house and redid our laundry area! It’s amazing finally being able to access our washer without having to squeeze yourself if! Unfortunately our shower busted while they were trying to clear out our pipes…. So now we have no shower for a few days while a new shower faucet is ordered. Homeownership is great…..
- Our contractor came by and did a walk through with his team and took official measurements. Then we signed the contract handmade the down payment! It’s getting so real! I can’t wait to finally have a second bathroom in this house. It sounds dumb since there’s only 2 of us living here, but it’s just such a pain only having one 😅
- Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone reading this! I love you all so much for being here and reading my constant bookish ramblings. Y’all are the damn best ❤️❤️❤️
How was your week?!