Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- LGBTQIA+ Recommendations by Genre (Part 2)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR
- Did I Read my Spring TBR?
- My Favorite Books of Spring 2021
- Summer Reading Recommendations
- Book Review: The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels (Dangerous Damsels #1) by India Holton
- The Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood & Ash #3) by Jennifer L. Armetrout – On Hold
- The Wolf and the Woodsman by Ava Reid ⭐⭐⭐
- The Maidens by Alex Michaelides ⭐
- The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels (Dangerous Damsels #1) by India Holton ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Queer Principles of Kit Webb by Cat Sebastian ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Darling by K. Ancrum – Currently Reading (49%)
- Wolfsong (Green Creek #1) by TJ Klune – Currently Listening (30%)
Coming Next Week!
- July – August Releases
- Historical Romance Readathon TBR
- More Reviews
On My Instagram
- For All Time by Shanna Miles – Netgalley
- Release Date: September 28, 2021
- It has been a WEEK… At work, our summer students are here so a ton of my time is focused on helping them as much as possible. All while somehow still maintaining my own workload (spoiler, it’s not happening 😅) I love having summer students and working with them every year, but it’s definitely mentally draining.
- And I’m in the middle of a chronic illness relapse. So I’m uncomfortable and exhausted 24/7.
- But that means I’ve gotten a lot of reading done 😅 Because honestly I can’t do much else.
How was your week?!