Here’s what happened this week!
This Week on the Blog
- Books & Coffee: April 8 – 14
- Eleanor & Grey Release Blitz
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set in a Another Country
- Blog Tour: Eleanor & Grey by Brittainy C. Cherry
- A Heart in a Body in a World Review
- Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1) Review
- The Foxe & the Hound by R.S. Grey ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- None!! – I’m on a pretty strict no spend for the rest of the year with our wedding coming up.
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- Something Like Gravity by Amber Smith
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- Walking to Aldebaran by Adrian Tchaikovsky
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- Acquired this week:
- How To Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky #1) by Rebecca Kim Wells
What I’m Watching
- I’m still binging Bones. I think I’m on season 6 or 7 at this point
- Audiobooks: The Foxe & the Hound by R.S. Grey
- Music: GIRL by Maren Morris
I just discovered this song this week and I’m obsessed!!
- I’ve fallen crazy behind on the Magical Readathon… I only finished a single book this week and it didn’t apply for any challenges. So my plan is to prioritize challenge books all next week.
- I’ve been working ahead on blog posts! So I actually have posts planned every day for the rest of the month!
- I started working out again this week after a couple weeks away, and my legs have been dead to the world for like 3 days. I miss walking like a normal person haha.
How was your week?? Did you read anything you loved?
2 thoughts on “Weekly Update”
I’ve been in a slump for the past couple of months because of university probably and I am still trying to find the right book to get me out of it.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’ve been a little slumpy too! Romance is the only thing I’ve been able to get through.