I saw this tag on Emma’s Books blog! I’m a massive coffee addict so this tag seemed like a perfect fit ❤️
1. BLACK COFFEE: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo
This series wasn’t for me. This first book took forever to get going. But people who love this series, LOVE THIS SERIES.
2. PEPPERMINT MOCHA: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand
This book is always crazy hyped during the holiday season and I seriously need to make it a priority this year!
3. HOT CHOCOLATE: What is your favorite children’s book?
Magic Treehouse series by Mary Pope Osborn
There are other books I loved when I was younger but this is the series that got me into reading. I was completely obsessed.
4. STARBUCKS: Name a book you see everywhere.
The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
This book has been everywhere and getting rave reviews since it was released! It was never on my radar but the more it’s hyped the more curious I get.
5. THAT HIPSTER COFFEE SHOP: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
I love Lexi Ryan and The Boys of Jackson Harbor series is wonderful!
6. OOPS! I ACCIDENTALLY GOT DECAF: Name a book you were expecting more from.
I was expecting to love this since The Light We Lost was one of my favorite reads of 2018. But this was really disappointing…
7. THE PERFECT BLEND: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
This was a tough question and this feels like a bit of a copout. But I’ll go with the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. I really disliked the first 2 books but ended up falling in love with this series by the end.