Happy end of June!
This Week on the Blog
- Books & Coffee: June 24 – 30
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my Summer TBR
- Call It What You Want Review
- Romanceathon Wrap Up
- 2019 Releases: July – August
- Summer Bucket List Tag
- Mid Year Book Freakout Tag
- June Book Haul
- June Wrap Up
I barely read at all this week…
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen – Currently Reading
- The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen – Currently Reading
I didn’t pick up anything!
- He’s a Brute (Tough Love #1) by Chloe Liese
- Whisper Network by Chandler Baker
- Tumble (Dogwood Lane #1) by Adriana Locke
- How the Light Gets In by Katy Upperman
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- How To Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky #1) by Rebecca Kim Wells
- Lost in Me by Lexi Ryan
- Faker by Sarah Smith
- Lady Rogue by Jean Bennett
- She’ the Worst by Lauren Spieller
- Swipe Right for Murder by Derek Milman
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca
- The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young
- Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker *NEW
- The Nanny by Gilly Macmillan
- Birthday Girl by Melissa de la Cruz
- Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- Someone We Know by Shari Lepena
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
- Under Currents by Nora Roberts
- Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center
- Beyond the Black Door by A.M. Strickland
- You Were There Too by Colleen Oakley
What I’m Watching
- Another week with no TV. It’s been a weird one.
- Audiobooks: The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- Music: Rumor by Lee Brice
- It’s been a weird week. I haven’t been in the best mental state – my stress levels have been out of control which means I’ve been dealing with anxiety and sleep issues all week. I’m really looking forward to the upcoming long holiday weekend (I only work 2 days this coming week). I need some time to decompress.
- I finalized the plan for my bachelorette party this weekend and I’m really excited for that! It’s happening later in July so I’ll try to share some pictures then 🙂
- I’m planning to mood read in July! I think it has to do more with my personal life than reading life, but I’ve been feeling a general state of “burnt out”. So I decided to dial it back and just pull from my shelves (or arc list) next month.
How was your week?!