Today I’m sharing 10 books I loved as a teen/kid!
I decided to break this into 2 lists – 4 books I loved as teenager and 6 from when I was younger.
For context, I’m 29. So I would have read the “teen years” books before 2008, and the “younger years” books would probably have been prior to 2000. So don’t judge my poor taste 😅
1. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen (+ everything else by Dessen!)
2. Blue is for Nightmares series by Laurie Faira Stolarz
3. The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
4. Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
5. Goosebumps by R.L. Stein
6. Adventures of Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen series
7. American Girl series
8. Magic Treehouse by Mary Pope Osborne
9. Junie B. Jones by Barbara Park
10. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
What are some of your favorite books from childhood??