I’ve gone absolutely crazy at the library the last few weeks. I’m on a pretty serious book buying ban with our wedding coming up in just 2 months. So this has been how I kicking the new-book-itch.
I’ve been in a massive mystery/thriller mood (it came early this year haha). Plus I’m participating in Bookopoly for a book club event next month, so I picked up a bunch of these for that!
1. How to Walk Away by Katherine Center
2. Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
3. One Night at the Lake by Bethany Chase
4. Maybe This Time by Kasie West
5. Magic for Liars by Sarah Gailey
6. The Chalkman by C.J. Tudor
7. Her Pretty Face by Robyn Harding
8. Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker
9. The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay
10. The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald
11. A Study in Scarlet Women (Lady Sherlock #1) by Sherry Thomas
12. Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
13. Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus
14. The Missing Season by Gillian French
15. The Echo Room by Parker Peevyhouse
16. Small Spaces (Small Spaces #1) by Katherine Arden
2 thoughts on “Current Library Haul”
Oh I see some great books her! I hope you enjoy all of them!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Just finished the Echo Room. It was really good!