Hey guys! Long time no talk. I’m feeling a little more refreshed after a social media hiatus. So I’m hoping to post as much as possible until the wedding rush begins!
My reading has been sporadic at best lately. I go through phases – a couple weeks ago I finished 4 books in a week! But now I haven’t been able to finish anything in the last 8 days…
- Lost in Me (Here and Now #1) by Lexi Ryan ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Fall for You (Here and Now #2) by Lexi Ryan ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- All for This (Here and Now #3) by Lexi Ryan ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Spinning Out (The Blackhawk Boys #1) by Lexi Ryan ⭐️⭐️
- Well Met by Jen Deluca ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- How to Hack a Heartbreaking by Kristin Rockaway – Currently Reading
- Swipe Right for Murder by Derek Milman – Currently Reading
- The Diviners by Libba Bray – Currently Reading
I am officially on a strict AF no spend until October. Weddings are no joke guys… these bills are painful.
Here are some titles I’ve recently added to my Goodreads TBR!
I feel crazy behind on arcs during this slump/hiatus. Hopefully I can catch back up in September!!
- How To Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Faker by Sarah Smith
- Lady Rogue by Jean Bennett
- She’ the Worst by Lauren Spieller
- Swipe Right for Murder by Derek Milman
- Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker
- Full Disclosure by Camryn Garrett
- Reverie by Ryan La Sala
- The Furies by Katie Lowe
- Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
- The Nanny by Gilly Macmillan
- Birthday Girl by Melissa de la Cruz
- Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
- Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center
- Beyond the Black Door by A.M. Strickland
- You Were There Too by Colleen Oakley
- The Bone Crier’s Moon by Kathryn Purdie
- All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban
- Jane Anonymous by Laurie Faria Stolarz
- Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J. Christopher
- Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales
What I’m Watching
- I just started rewatch Gilmore Girls! The fall mood has hit me hard and I love watching this show every fall.
- Audiobooks: How to Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Music: Lover by Taylor Swift!!!
- Wedding planning is full swing and things have been crazy. We setup/planning out all our centerpieces, created the seating chart, wrote up a timeline, etc. The wedding is in 33 days!!!
- My mental health has definitely not been the best lately. Things have been so stressful lately and my anxiety has gone through the roof. But I’m trying to take plenty of downtime to recuperate.
- We just started talking about getting a new puppy! Our Alaskan Malamute, Bumi is almost 3 now and he’s been full of pent-up energy lately so we’re thinking a new puppy friend is exactly what he needs 🙂 So we’re looking at getting an Australian Shepard!
How was your week?!