Bring on fall!!
1. Crisp Fall Air – A Book That Felt Fresh and New
I thought this book was such a unique take on something that has been done a million times in literature – magical doors. I absolutely loved Harrow’s take on the trope and fell in love with this world. I have a full review for this posted here!
2. Howling Winds – An Ending That Blew You Away
I absolutely loved the final twist and ending to this book! I’m now obsessed with Riley Sager and have his next 2 books on my immediate TBR. All my non-spoilery thoughts are in my review!
3. Leaf Fight – A Book With Non-stop Action
I think this is my favorite high fantasy of the year. I love that it was a standalone and action packed from start to finish. I also have a full review for this one!
4. Comfy Sweaters – A Book That Gave You the Warm and Fuzzy’s
Well Met by Jen DeLuca was just so dang cute and heartwarming. Definitely all the warm and fuzzy feelings.
5. Bright Colors – A Cover with Either Red, Orange, or Yellow
This cover is absolutely stunning and gives me all the fall vibes. And the insides are just as beautiful. This is such a sweet, southern romance and I loved every word. Check out my review here if you’re looking for an end of summer romance!
6. Pumpkin Spice – Your Most Anticipated Read
The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern is my most anticipated book for the rest of 2019. I’ve had my exclusive edition copy pre-ordered from Waterstones since May… My body is ready.
Consider yourself tagged!