It’s Thanksgiving month here in the US so I thought this was the perfect time to share some of my favorite bookish families! I would love to hang out with these families for a day ♥
1. Sargent family from The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
I just want to spend time in this household. I absolutely fell in love with this family while reading this series.
2. Wesley family from Harry Potter
This is a classic and I will forever love them.
3. Claremont-Diaz family from Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
The family dynamic in this story was amazing. I loved how strong everyone was and how they were always there to support each other.
4. Moldavia household from Scream All Night by Derek Milman
Not everyone at Moldavia was technically related but they were definitely found family. This is one of my favorite settings of all time and I’d love to spend a day here with everyone.
5. Becker brothers from Becker Brother series by Kandi Steiner
The Becker brothers are so swoony. I love them all and each brother is getting his own book ♥
6. Jackson family from The Boys of Jackson Harbor by Lexi Ryan
This was the first romance family I fell in love with and they will always have a special place in my heart. I can’t wait to read more of this series!
7. Sawyer sisters from Cloverleigh Farms series by Melanie Harlow
These sisters are so supportive I would love to spend an evening out on the town with them!
8. Blake family from Cassidy Blake series by Victoria Schwab
I want to travel the world with the Blake family and Jacob!
9. Huang family from Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker
Nova’s grandmothers were so wonderful and understanding. I want to spend Halloween with them!
10. Nashville Legends from The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
This one is a bit of a stretch because the Nashville Legends are a baseball team not an actual family. But they spend holidays and most days together so I’m counting it. And I would love to be a fly on the wall during their book club meetings!
Who are some of your favorite bookish families??