Omg I read SO much this week!!
This Week on the Blog
- Top Ten Tuesday: Changes in my Reading Life
- ARC Check In
- Fall Favorites Tag
- Friday Favorites: Thanksgiving Episodes
- UsedBookAthon TBR
- In the Unlikely Event by L.J. Shen ⭐.5
- One Christmas Eve (Cedar Street #2) by Shannon Stacey ⭐⭐⭐.5
- One Week ‘Til Christmas ⭐⭐⭐
- Miracle of 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Landon & Shay Part 1 by Brittainy C. Cherry – Currently Reading
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy #1) by Katherine Arden – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- November Book Haul
- Thanksgiving Tag
- Tis the Seasonathon TBR
- November Wrap Up
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle (Netgalley)
- Release Date: April 7, 2020
- Where Dreams Decend (Kingdom of Cards #1) by Janella Angeles (Edelweiss+)
- Release Date: June 2, 2020
What I’m Watching
- More Hallmark Christmas movies!! It’s honestly the only thing I watch this time of year
Something I’m Loving This Week
- Okay I promise this is the last wedding thing I’ll post 😅 But we got the last of our photos in this week and I love them so much 😭♥️ I definitely teared up looking back through them
- Buzzwordathon was a huge success!! I got SO much reading done and ended up finishing 3 books in a single sitting. I just got swept away by so many of these!
- I also participated in the weekend edition of Contemporaryathon! It was just a magical reading week 😂
- I’ve started prepping for the holidays in my personal & bookish life! We cleaned like mad this weekend since we host Thanksgiving and bought all of our food so I can prep this coming Wednesday. I’m also prepping all my Christmas & end of the year content for here as well as starting my holiday theme on Instagram (which is starting the day after Thanksgiving!) I’m so ready for all the Christmas things!!
How was your week?!