I want to read SO many books before the end of the year!
Holy heck how is it December?? This is my favorite time of year so I’m excited for all the festive things. But there are also TONS of books I want to try and squeeze in before this year wraps up.
I’m participating is a couple readathons (my TisTheSeasonAthon TBR is here) but I’m keeping everything casual so I can mood read as much as possible this month before buckling down in 2020.
Here are a whole bunch of books I’m currently excited to pick up!
1. Archangel’s Kiss (Guild Hunter #2) by Nalini Singh
2. Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1) by J.R. Ward
3. The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
4. Landon & Shay Part 2 by Brittainy C. Cherry
5. From Lukov With Love by Mariana Zapata
6. Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J. Christopher
7. Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
8. Dead Voices by Katherine Arden
9. Beyond the Black Door by A.M. Strickland
10. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
11. Winterwood by Shea Earnshaw
12. Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater
13. Girls of Storm and Shadow by Natasha Ngan
14. Love Lettering Kate Clayborn
15. Reverie by Ryan La Sala
16. Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters
17. You Were There Too by Colleen Oakley
18. Every Other Weekend by Abigail Johnson
19. Jane Anonymous by Laurie Faria Stolarz
20. A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh
I don’t plan to actually get to all of these (sadly I have a full time job that gets in the way of everything haha). But this is the list I’m going to pull from throughout the month!
What are you hoping to read this month??