I know they say “never judge a book by it’s cover” …. but sometimes I just can’t help it 😅
These are 10 of my favorite covers of the year (in no particular order!).
Also just a note – I haven’t read all of these but I only pulled books from my 2019 Read/Want to Read shelves (so some popular beautiful covers aren’t on this list ie Queen of Nothing).
1. Wilder Girls by Rory Powers
2. Deathless Girls by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
3. Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
4. The Ten Thousand Doors of January
5. A Wedding in December by Sarah Morgan
6. A Lesson in Thorns by Sierra Simone
7. My Life in Shambles by Karina Halle
8. All the Bad Apples by Moira Fowley-Doyle
9. Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
10. Queen of the Conquered by Kacen Callender
What were some of your favorite covers of the year??