It’s been a full week! Between all the end of the year posts, buddy reads, ARC catchup, and holiday events, things have been hectic!
This Week on the Blog
- December TBR
- Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Reads
- 2019 DNF’s
- 2019 Favorite New To Me Authors
- Favorite Covers of 2019
- Book Review: House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig
- Book Review: One Christmas Eve by Shannon Stacey
- Archangel’s Kiss (Guild Hunter #2) by Nalini Singh – Currently Reading
- Reverie by Ryan la Sala ⭐⭐⭐
- An Alaskan Christmas by Jennifer Snow ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Landon & Shay Part 2 by Brittainy C. Cherry – Currently Reading
- Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters – Currently Reading
- From Lukov With Love by Mariana Zapata – Currently Listening
Coming Next Week!
- 2020 Anti-Haul
- 5 Star Prediction: 2020 Releases
- Winter Recommendations
- ARC Update
- More TBRs!
- Girls With Razor Hearts (Girls With Sharp Sticks #2) by Suzanne Young (Netgalley)
- Release Date: March 17, 2020
- When We Were Magic by Sarah Gailey (Netgalley)
- Release Date: March 3, 2020
- The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica (Netgalley)
- Release Date: February 18, 2020
- Good Girls Lie by J.T. Ellison (Netgalley)
- Release Date: December 30, 2019
What I’m Watching
- I’ve honestly just been watching the end of the year Booktube videos! Everyone is putting out so much amazing content it’s been work to keep up!
Something I’m Loving This Week
- All the end of the year posts!! There is so much amazing content right now – both on blogs and Bookstagram. It’s the best time of year for my sub box ❤️
- It was back to work this week 😭 It’s always so hard getting back into the swing of things after a good chunk of time off and I was definitely feeling it. And it’s worse during this time of year because by the time I get back into the groove it’ll be time for my next vacation 😂
- I read a ton again this week! I feel like this constantly dark and cold weather is already getting to me haha. All I want to do lately is curl up at home and read. Plus I made a schedule for my ARCs so that I can get back ahead of schedule by mid March! So I’m desperately trying to stay on track with that.
- I went and saw one of my best friend’s baby this weekend! 😭❤️ He was so dang precious and I can’t wait to spoil him!!
How was your week?!
One thought on “Weekly Update”
Enjoy your reading!