I’m a little sad to see the holidays and 2019 come to a close! Here’s what happened in the last full week of the year!
This Week on the Blog
- Most Anticipated 2020 Releases
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Fin Under the Tree
- Christmas Carol Book Tag
- 2020 Goals!
- 2020 Releases: January – February
- December Book Haul
- Book Review: The Matchmaker’s Mistletoe Mission (Boots and Bouquets #0.5) by Jaci Burton
- Book Review: Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn (coming later today!)
- The Matchmaker’s Mistletoe Mission (Boots and Bouquets #0.5) by Jaci Burton ⭐⭐
- Dead Voices (Small Spaces #2) by Katherine Arden ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Archangel’s Kiss (Guild Hunter #2) by Nalini Singh – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- December Wrap Up
- 2019 Yearly Stats!
- January TBR
- Books I Wish I Read in 2019
- 24 Backlist Books to Read in 2020
I have NO new ARCs this week! I’m so proud of myself I could cry 😅
What I’m Watching
- It’s a Christmas Eve/Day tradition to watch these 2 animated classics and this year was no exception ❤️
- Christmas was absolutely wonderful and relaxing this year ❤️❤️ We stayed in for Christmas Eve and made a nice dinner just the 2 of us and it’s definitely something we’d like to do in the future!
- Christmas day was spent with my family. We hung out, chatted, ate some delicious food, and opened gifts. And we were home by 3 so we still had lots of time to unwind before my hubby went back to work.
- I had off all week and it was everything. I got tons of content written, photos taken, errands ran, books read (and bought 😅). It was just an all around good week. I’m honestly super sad to be going back to reality tomorrow…
How was your week?!
One thought on “Weekly Update”
Enjoy your reading!
LikeLiked by 1 person