I’m a little sad to see the holidays and 2019 come to a close! Here’s what happened in the last full week of the year!
This Week on the Blog
- Most Anticipated 2020 Releases
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Fin Under the Tree
- Christmas Carol Book Tag
- 2020 Goals!
- 2020 Releases: January – February
- December Book Haul
- Book Review: The Matchmaker’s Mistletoe Mission (Boots and Bouquets #0.5) by Jaci Burton
- Book Review: Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn (coming later today!)
- The Matchmaker’s Mistletoe Mission (Boots and Bouquets #0.5) by Jaci Burton ⭐⭐
- Dead Voices (Small Spaces #2) by Katherine Arden ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Archangel’s Kiss (Guild Hunter #2) by Nalini Singh – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- December Wrap Up
- 2019 Yearly Stats!
- January TBR
- Books I Wish I Read in 2019
- 24 Backlist Books to Read in 2020
I have NO new ARCs this week! I’m so proud of myself I could cry 😅
What I’m Watching
- It’s a Christmas Eve/Day tradition to watch these 2 animated classics and this year was no exception ❤️
- Christmas was absolutely wonderful and relaxing this year ❤️❤️ We stayed in for Christmas Eve and made a nice dinner just the 2 of us and it’s definitely something we’d like to do in the future!
- Christmas day was spent with my family. We hung out, chatted, ate some delicious food, and opened gifts. And we were home by 3 so we still had lots of time to unwind before my hubby went back to work.
- I had off all week and it was everything. I got tons of content written, photos taken, errands ran, books read (and bought 😅). It was just an all around good week. I’m honestly super sad to be going back to reality tomorrow…
How was your week?!