Hope you all had an amazing start to the year! Here’s what I kicked off 2020 with ♥
This Week on the Blog
- December Wrap Up
- 2019 Yearly Wrap Up & Stats!
- January TBR
- 19 Books I Wish I’d Read in 2019
- Smutathon TBR
- You Were There Too by Colleen Oakley ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Archangel’s Kiss (Guild Hunter #2) by Nalini Singh – Currently Reading
- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Series I Want to Finish in 2020
- Outside My Comfort Zone TBR
Nothing new again this week! I’m trying really, really hard to hold off on excessive requesting until I’ve caught up.
What I’m Watching
- The Doctor Who New Years Day Special!! I’m so glad this show is back ❤️
What I’m Listening To
I’m currently obsessed with this song!
Meme of the Week
- It was back to work this week… Which was really tough. January is set up to be an extremely stressful month at work and I’m not ready. But I’m pushing through!
- We had a super quiet New Years Eve in. We saw 2 our friends at the hospital who just had a baby, came home, ate some Chinese food, and watched How I Met Your Mother while drinking champagne until I fell asleep at 11 😅
- It’s my husband’s 30th birthday today!! We had dinner and drinks with some friends last night and a delicious brunch this morning. And now my fast approaching 30th birthday feels much more real 😳
How was your week?!