It was an uneventful but solid reading week!
This Week on the Blog
- Book Review: You Were There Too by Colleen Oakley
- Top Ten Tuesday: ARCs I’d Kill For
- Series I Want to Finish
- First Unhaul of the Decade!
- Outside My Comfort Zone TBR
- Book Review: Born, Darkly (Darkly, Madly #1) by Trisha Wolfe
- The Loner’s Lady by Jessa Kane ⭐️
- Born, Darkly (Darkly, Madly Duet #1) by Trisha Wolfe ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- Love Her or Lose Her (Hot and Hammered #2) by Tessa Bailey ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- Coldhearted Boss by R.S. Grey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Archangel’s Kiss (Guild Hunter #2) by Nalini Singh – Currently Reading
- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Series I Want to Start in 2020
- Tweet Cute Blog Tour!
- ARC Check In
- Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: April 21, 2020
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- Release Date: May 19, 2020
- Not That Kind of Guy by Andie J. Christopher
- Release Date: April 14, 2020
What I’m Watching
- Nothing.. I honestly haven’t watched anything but Booktube in ages.
What I’m Listening To
Guys this song… I can’t stop listening to this on a constant loop. I’m obsessed.
- It was pretty uneventful week. Just getting back to normal routine this week both work and at home.
- We were supposed to get a ton of snow yesterday but it ended up not being nearly as terrible as they had predicted (woo!) But the hubby and I did hunker down and spend a super relaxing day at home. I got a toooon of reading in which was amazing 😍
- I finally took down the rest of our Christmas decor 😂 I hate having decorations up in the new year but with our basement under construction it kept getting pushed back. I finally couldn’t stand it anymore so I waded through the debris and got the boxes. Everything is stacked in the dining room but at least our house is de-Christmas-fied!
How was your week?!
2 thoughts on “Weekly Update”
Looks like you had a great week!
I just finished reading Come tumbling down, and will now pick up The ten thousand doors of January!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ah! I can’t wait to hear what you think of The Ten Thousand Doors of January 😍😍
LikeLiked by 1 person