It’s time for another bookish tag ♥
This tag was originally created by Kourtni at Kourtni Reads!
1. Auto-Approved | Who’s One Author Whose Books You Automatically Want to Read, regardless of What They Are About?
Sarah J Maas, Tessa Bailey, Tegan Hunter, Kandi Steiner, Colleen Hoover… I could go on 😅
2. Request | What Makes You Want to Request a Book on NetGalley?
I try to only request books that are already on my most anticipated list. I won’t browse and request things that just sound good. I already have way too many books on my TBR (including overdue arcs…)
3. Feedback Ratio | Do You Review Every Book You Read? If Not, How Do You Decide What Books to Review?
I try (keyword try) to review every book I read. In 2019 I fell pretty behind a couple of times and left some books hanging with the dreaded “RTC” hanging there. But it’s a goal of mine to review every single book in 2020. So far, so good!
4. Badges | If You Could Create One Badge to Display on Your Blog, What Would It Be for?
Completing my TBR or ARCs for that month. Maybe then I’d actually achieve it once 😂
5. Wish for It | What’s One Book That You Are Absolutely Dying to Read?
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell! I’m still pretty salty that my request wasn’t approved or declined – just hung there in limbo 😅
6. 2019 NetGalley Challenge | What Was the Last Book That You Received as an ARC That You Reviewed? If You’ve Never Received One, What’s the Last Book You Reviewed?
I received an arc of this last year and finally read it! It was wonderful and I’m so mad I put it off!
If you haven’t done this tag yet, consider yourself tagged!! Tag me or share your post with me, I’d love to read your answers!