This was a polarized reading week 😅
This Week on the Blog
- February Reading Journal Setup
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Think I Will Love
- Book Review: Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
- Book Review: Doughn’t Let Me Go (Slice #3) by Teagan Hunter
- Tome Topple TBR
- Trope Trial: Love Triangles
- Contemporaryathon TBR
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Foul is Fair by Hannah Cabin ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore – DNF
- Every Other Weekend by Abigail Johnson – DNF
- The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Favorite Indie Romances
- ARC Check In
- Real Men Knit by Kwana Jackson – Netgalley
- Release Date: May 19, 2020
- To Have and To Hoax by Martha Waters – Netgalley
- Release Date: April, 7, 2020
What I’m Watching
- We finished watching the final season of Grace and Frankie and I miss it so much already 😭
What I’m Listening To
I pretty much have Halsey on repeat right now
- I’ve been struggle with seasonal affective disorder lately and this week was extra rough. Luckily on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday the sun made a reappearance I felt SO MUCH better ♥♥
- It was also a strange reading week! I ended up loving 2 books but DNF-ing 2. I’m trying to be picky about what books I’m pushing through/picking up since my TBR is extra packed this year.
- Our honeymoon is officially booked! We have all of our tickets, reservations, and payments made. I’m so excited to go to Europe for the first time!!
How was your week?!