This Week on the Blog
- Book Review: The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious #2) by Maureen Johnson
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Indie Published Romances
- Blog Tour! Book Review: Foul is Fair by Hannah Capin
- Book Review: The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
- Books With Love in the Title
- February ARC Check In!
- The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms #4) by Melanie Harlow ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Dead to Her by Sarah Pinborough – DNF
- A Question of Holmes (Charlotte Holmes #4) by Brittany Cavallaro ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- All-American Muslim Girl by Nadine Jolie Courtney – Currently Listening
- The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Trope Trial: Snowed In
- Contemporaryathon Wrap Up
- March-April Releases!
- What Lies Between Us by John Marrs – Netgalley
- Release Date: May 15, 2020
- Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: May 26, 2020
What I’m Watching
- I’m (re)obsessed with home decorating/cleaning videos. I don’t know why but they just make me wanna be as productive as possible.
What I’m Listening To
- I’m still listening to Halsey on repeat like a crazy person. This is one of my current favorites.
- Happy Valentine’s Day week ❤️ My husband and I don’t actually celebrate but we did buy plenty of heart shaped chocolate 😂
- I read a lot this week but I didn’t do a great job at sticking with my TBR or even contemporary books 😅 I’m so excited about my entire February TBR this month so I’ve been enjoying just picking some stuff off the stack that is calling to me.
- I’ve DNF’d my third book this year. I’ve somehow had 3 five stars and 3 DNFs. My reading is so polarizing this year, I feel like I have whiplash 😅
How was your week?!