Readathon #2 of March!
I’m trying to expand my romance bubble this year. I read contemporary romance almost exclusively and really want to give historical romance a try. So what better time than readathon!
Here are the details:
- Read Historical Romances
- Use the bingo board for prompts to guide your TBR
- This readathon is hosted by PeaceLoveBooksxo, RemarkablyLisa, and LaceyBooklovers
- The readathon runs for March 16th – 22nd
Here’s what I’m hoping to read!
1. Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas
I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about this author and series for HR lovers. So I’m really excited to dive into this author’s work.
2. The Highwayman by Kerrigan Byrne
I picked this up from Half Price Books after Jess raved about this book when she read it last year. So I’m excited to finally give this a shot. Plus it’s on my Out of My Comfort Zone TBR!
3. Bringing Down the Duke by Evie Dunmore
I originally was going to skip this one but it’s gotten so many amazing reviews. And now I’m intrigued. I got this from the library and it’s pretty short so I’m pretty sure I’ll be reading this one this week.
4. A Study in Scarlet Women by Sherry Thomas
This is another book I’m pretty confident I will finally read this week! I’ve had this on my radar and TBR forever. This is technically a historical mystery but I’ve heard there is a pretty prominent romance in this series so I’m counting it.
5. The Lady’s Guide to Celestial Mechanics by Olivia White
If I have time (not likely but I like options) I’m going to give this one a shot! I’ve hear this is a fantastic sapphic historical romance about an astronomer and I’m intrigued AF.
6. The Beast of Beswick by Amalie Howard
This is a book Entangled Publishing sent to me a few months back that I’m really intrigued by. From my knowledge, this is a subtle Beauty and the Beast retelling. And while I’m so dang over that retelling, the mix with Historical Romance has me intrigued. Plus this red cover is absolutely stunning.
Are you a historical romance reader? Let me some recommendations in the comments!!