I’m bringing back the book haul!
I didn’t do this post for the last 2 months. In March I bought something ridiculous like 42 new books…. I have no explanation 😅 Then in April I only got my BOTM and one book outlet order. But this month I have a reasonable sized haul I’m not ashamed of sharing 😂
1. The Boyfriend Project by Farrah Rochon – BOTM
2. It Takes Two to Tumble (Seducing the Sedgwicks #1) by Cat Sebastian – B&N
3. A Gentleman Never Keeps a Score (Seducing the Sedgwicks #2) by Cat Sebastian – B&N
4. Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier – B&N
5. Girl Gone Viral (Modern Love #2) by Alisha Rai
6. Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner
7. Bringing Down the Duke (A League of Extraordinary Women #1) by Evie Dunmore
8. The Rogue of Fifth Avenue (Uptown Girls #1) by Joanna Shupe
9. Catherine House by Elisabeth Thomas
What book(s) did you pick up this month??