Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- September Book Haul
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books Featuring Weddings
- September Wrap Up
- October TBR
- Book Review: One by One by Ruth Ware
- My 2 Year Blog-iversary!!
- The Casquette Girls (The Casquette Girls #1) by Alys Arden – Currently Listening
- The Midnight Bargain by C.L. Polk – DNF @ 20%
- Well Played (Well Met #2) by Jen Deluca ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Sacrifice (Bloodline Vampires #1) by Katee Robert – Not Rating
- The Beautiful (The Beautiful #1) by Renee Ahdieh ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Damned (The Beautiful #2) by Renee Ahdieh ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Spooky Recs
- Not-So-Spooky Recs
- Lots of reviews!
Nothing new this week!
- This was a tough week. I had some stuff come up in my personal and work life and it put me in a bit of a funk. I’m super behind on all things book-related – Blog, Instagram, etc. I really need to get reviews written and posts scheduled but I’ve just been running on empty.
- Fall has definitely arrived in full force here in Wisconsin. We even had to turn our heat on for the first time this week 😭
- I decorated for Halloween on Friday!! Our house is officially spook-ified
How was your week?!
3 thoughts on “Weekly Update”
Ugh Wisconsin falls are SO gorgeous, I’m from the Chicago suburbs and always so jealous when I see you guys getting that beautiful foliage!! Love a good cozy autumn vibe. I’m so relieved to see that you enjoyed The Beautiful & the Damned, I have the first book and been wanting to read it, but the negative reviews have scared me off a bit! I’m definitely going to give it a try, though. Sending good vibes your way for the coming week!! ♥ ♥
LikeLiked by 1 person
The fall trees is definitely one of my favorite things about living here! Our street is already so colorful!! I keep meaning to take a photo to post here. We went up to a farm yesterday for some pumpkins and the trees were gorgeous 😍
And I honestly don’t understand why people were so harsh on this series. I thought it was plenty paranormal and a really fun, October-y read! I finished both of them on audio in under a week, they were really addicting.
Thank you love ❤️❤️❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person
Looks like you had a good reading week! I hope the next is just as good!