Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- Top Ten Tuesday: Mardi Gras Covers
- Book Reviews: 3 Recent Fantasy Romances
- My Life in Books Tag
- Recent Cover Reveals!
- Brave (Wicked Trilogy #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐⭐⭐
- A Court of Silver Flames (ACOTAR #4) by Sarah J. Maas ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- What He Doesn’t Know (What He Doesn’t Know Duet #1) by Kandi Steiner ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (reread)
- Devil’s Daughter (The Ravenels #5) by Lisa Kleypas ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Thorn of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Mass (reread for ToG-along) – Currently Reading (reread)
- A Dark and Hollow Star (A Dark and Hollow Star #1) by Ashley Shuttleworth – Currently Reading
- Archangel’s Prophecy (Guild Hunter #11) by Nalini Singh – Currently Listening
Coming Next Week!
- Books that Made Me Smile
- ARC Check In
- My Birthday!
On My Instagram
- Bright Ruined Things by Samantha Cohoe – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: October 26, 2021
- Not Your Average Hot Guy by Gwenda Bond – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: October 5, 2021
- The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels by India Holton – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: June 15, 2021
- The Wild Ones by Nafiza Azad – Netgalley
- Release Date: August 3, 2021
What I Hauled
- I took off work 2 days this week to binge A Court of Silver Flames and I have zero regrets!! It was amazing being able to relax and devour this new book – and it was everything I dreamed of and more. I’m going to avoid talking about it for a bit because I don’t want to spoil anything or influence anyone’s thoughts. Just know that I loved it ❤️❤️
- I could feel the reading slump settling in after finishing ACOSF and I couldn’t figure out what the heck to pick up next… so to stave off the slump, I decided to pick up something totally different and reread What He Doesn’t Know on audio. And it worked like a charm. This duet (kinda trilogy) is still an all time favorite.
- This week is the least number of blog posts I’ve had in over a year…. I’m still feeling a general life burnout and things have been falling through the cracks. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things soon though!
How was your week?!