Happy Sunday! How was your week?
This Week on the Blog
- LGBTQIA+ Recommendations by Genre (Part 1)
- The Mid Year Freak Out Tag
- Book Review: The Nature of Witches by Rachel Griffin
- Book Review: Hang the Moon (Written in the Stars #2) by Alexandria Bellefleur
- The Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood & Ash #3) by Jennifer L. Armetrout – On Hold
- Grace and Glory (The Harbinger #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Hang the Moon (Written in the Stars #2) by Alexandria Bellefluer ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Wolf and the Woodsman by Ava Reid – Currently Reading
- The Maidens by Alex Michaelides – Currently Listening
- The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels (Dangerous Damsels #1) by India Holton – Currently Reading
Coming Next Week!
- Summer TBR
- Spring Wrap Up
- ALL the Summer Recommendations!
On My Instagram
- Bombshell (Hell’s Belles #1) by Sarah MacLean – Netgalley
- Release Date: August 24, 2021
- Edgewood by Kristen Ciccarelli – Edelweiss+
- Release Date: January 18, 2022
- It Ends in Fire by Andrew Shvarts – Blog/IG Tour (TBR & Beyond)
- Release Date: July 6, 2021
- The Grimrose Girls by Laura Pohl – Sourcebooks Fire
- Release Date: November 2, 2021
- Early this week was Bookfest hosted by Edelweiss+ and I had so much fun listening to all the panels! I’m a huge introvert so the thought of doing book fests in person is super overwhelming, but I loved getting to do it from the comfort of my couch.
- I’m finally back in the groove of posting. I’ve been super unmotivated lately (hence the lack of posts the last couple months) but I’m finally ahead both here and on IG. Hopefully this momentum is here to stay!
- Our house has been soccer central lately. My husband is a huge soccer fan (Chelsea FC) and the Euros started this weekend so that’s all that’s been playing for days now 😅 But luckily it means I’ve had TONS of uninterrupted reading time!
How was your week?!
4 thoughts on “Weekly Update”
i hope you’re enjoying the maidens! i’m so excited to get my hands on this.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m only about 100 pages in but I’m super intrigued!! It reads a lot like The Silent Patient – ominous and slow building ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
oooh i still need to read that one. i bought the audiobook the other day!
Looks like a great reading week! I hope the next is just as good 🙂