I read 22 5 star reads in 2021!!
I read so many amazing books in 2021! So I wanted to make a post sharing all of my 5 star reads. Turns out there was A LOT of them 😅
According to Goodreads my average rating is a 3.7. And I give out a whole lot of 4 stars. So I was pleasantly surprised to see I had so many 5 stars last year. I also have a bunch of 4.5 stars!
2022 isn’t off to the greatest start… so I’m hoping to bring all the 5⭐ vibes into my reading.
I won’t go into a ton of detail, otherwise this post will be a mile long. But my Goodreads reviews are linked for all the books if you want to see my full rambley thoughts 🖤
Here are the 22 5 star books I read in 2021!
2. Good Girl, Bad Blood by Holly Jackson
5. A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
18. Window Shopping by Tessa Bailey
19. The Mistletoe Motive by Chloe Liese
21. Mating the Huntress by Talia Hibbert
22. The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood **My favorite book of 2021
Did we have any 2021 5 star reads in common?? Let me know how your 2021 reading went in the comments!