These are some of my all-time favorite friendships!
1. Aelin and Fenrys from Kingdom of Ash
Their friendship in Kingdom of Ash had my heart bursting.
2. Evelyn and Harry from The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
These two went through so much together. The way the supported, loved, and relied on each other was beautiful.
3. Lightsong and Llarimar from Warbreaker
I won’t go into much detail with this because spoilers. But Lightsong was my favorite part of this book. And their dynamic and banter was so well done.
4. Harry and Hermione from Harry Potter series
Is this list even complete without these two? I left Ron out on purpose, he didn’t deserve Hermione.
5. Katie, Roberta, Cece, and Sonia from The Broken Girls
This friendship spanned decades and some really dark and terrible things.
6. Everyone from the Raven Cycle
I want to be a part of this friend group.
7. Cassidy and Jacob from City of Ghosts
This friendship was really cute. I loved how they protected and always looked out for each other.
8. The Night Court from ACOMAF
This is another group I’d love to be a part of!
9. The Crew from The Final Empire (Mistborn #1)
Even though Kelsier always had secret plans, the trust amongst this group was amazing.
10. The Rampion Crew from the Lunar Chronicles
I know they all pair off in the end.. But this is another crew I’d love to be a part of. They always had each other’s backs – even through war, taking over an empire, and space travel.
What are some of your favorite bookish friendships?