Happy Sunday! Hope you’re all having a nice relaxing weekend (and Easter if you celebrate!) 😊 Here’s what I’ve been up to this week.
This Week on the Blog
- Books & Coffee: April 15 – 21
- Top Ten Tuesday: Rainy Day Reads
- Wanderlust Book Tag
- Truly Devious (Truly Devious #1) Review
- Eleanor & Grey Review
- Easter Book Tag
- Murder on the Links (Hercule Poirot #2) by Agatha Christie ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Dear Ijeawele, or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- I’m calling it now, this will be my favorite book of the year ♥
- None! 2 weeks in a row, no new books! I’m so proud.
- Something Like Gravity by Amber Smith
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- Walking to Aldebaran by Adrian Tchaikovsky
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- How To Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky #1) by Rebecca Kim Wells
- Acquired this week:
- My Netgalley list feels out of control… so I’m avoiding requesting until I get this down.
What I’m Watching
- The Bones obsession continues. I’m well into Season 7 now so I have lots of show left to go ❤️❤️
- Game of Thrones!! I can’t believe I forgot to mention this last week! My fiancé and I are obsessed just like everyone else.
- Audiobooks: I didn’t listen to a single minute of audiobook this week…
- Music: Bad Liar by Imagine Dragons
I’ve had this song stuck in my head all week!
- We had our first wedding planning freakout… We had a falling out with our caterer after his lack of communication brought us to our wits end. So we frantically had to search for a new caterer 160 days before our wedding. It was really nerve racking! But luckily it looks like it all worked out and hopefully we will have a new one booked by the end of April!
- I was feeling really slumpy last week and early this week. I didn’t read a single page for almost 7 straight days! But I ended up finishing 3 books in 3 days and started a fourth this morning! ❤️
- It finally feels like spring!! We were able to sit outside, have a couple drinks, and play with the dog yesterday and it was amazing. I’ve missed the warm weather so much! (It’s still a little chilly but I won’t complain considering it snowed only a week ago lol).
How was your week?!