Happy Sunday! Overall this was a really great week!
This Week on the Blog
- Books & Coffee: April 29 – May 5
- April Wrap Up
- May TBR
- Red, White & Royal Blue Review
- OWL’s Magical Readathon Wrap Up
- Book Recommendation: Atmospheric Setting
- Walking to Aldebaran by Adrian Tchaikovsky ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Ruckus (Sinners of Saint #2) by L.J. Shen ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Can’t Text This (Text #2) by Teagan Hunter ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- I will be honest here. I LOVE the story for this! But holy hell, the male narrator is one of the worst audiobook narrators I’ve ever heard. In contrast the female narrator is one of my favorites! It’s a strange juxtaposition.
- The Cerulean by Amy Ewing
- Inspection by Josh Malerman
Oh man I went absolutely crazy adding summer releases to my TBR this week.. But if you’re curious about what’s coming out this summer, here’s a sneak peak!
- Top Secret by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
- The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson
- We Came Here to Forget by Andrea Dunlop
- Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center
- The Downstairs Girl by Stacey Lee
- Crown of Coral and Pearl by Mara Rutherford
- The Birthday Girl by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
- Someone We Know by Shari Lapena
- The Testaments (The Handmaids Tale #2) by Margaret Atwood
- Frankly in Love by David Yoon
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
- Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca
- There Will Come a Darkness by Katy Rose Pool
- American Royals by Katharine McGee
- The Babysitters Coven by Kate Williams
- It’s a Whole Spiel by Katherine Locke
- She’s the Worst by Lauren Spieller
- Something Like Gravity by Amber Smith
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- How To Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky #1) by Rebecca Kim Wells
- Call it What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer
- Acquired this week:
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
What I’m Watching
- Like the rest of the world, I’m still losing it over Game of Thrones
- Audiobooks: Can’t Text This by Teagan Hunter ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- Music: Not gonna lie, I’m still obsessing over this song.
- We books our caterer!! We had a tasting on Monday which was a ton of fun and signed the contract later in the week. It was so nerve-racking trying to find a caterer so late, but we’re really happy with how it worked out.
- I have been non-stop all week and I’m feeling it. Between work, teaching yoga, wedding stuff, dog stuff, blog stuff, etc, I’m drained. My fiancé is gone this weekend at a bachelor party so I’ve been enjoying some R&R. Hello shopping, bath, and reading time.
- I finished 3 books on Friday! Which is totally crazy for me. I’ve just been in such a huge reading mood the last week or so.
How was your week?!