I saw this tag on Sara from the The Bibliophagist blog! I know I’m super late to the game (pun intended) but this is finally the weekend we’re going to see Endgame!
1. Iron Man: a book that made you laugh out loud
Let’s Get Textual by Teagan Hunter ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This book had me laughing out loud at work! If you’re looking for a witty, sexy romance, check this series out!
2. Captain America: a book that sends a positive message
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is one of my favorite books of all time. I just love the message of this story and the writing is beautiful.
3. Thor: a book with a character’s strength you admire
Annabelle from A Heart in a Body in the World by Deb Caletti ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This story was so powerful and I dream of having the strength Annabelle showed in this story.
4. Black Widow: a book with a kick-ass female protagonist
Vin from The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
She can be a little obnoxious and cliche at times, but Vin is so badass.
5. Hulk: a book that made you incredibly angry
One a half stars is generous. This is my least favorite book I’ve ever read in full.
6. Hawkeye: an underrated book you think more people should pay attention to
The Broken Girls by Simone St. James ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This books was SO good! It deserves more love and praise.
BONUS. Loki: a book with a twist or surprise that tricked you
The Test by Sylvain Neuvel ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This novella packs so much in! If you’re looking for a quick, twisty read, this is perfect!