This week was much better reading-wise than last week! Here’s what’s been going on!
This Week on the Blog
- Books & Coffee: May 27 – June 2
- Favorite Books Released in the Last 10 Years
- Ruckus (Sinners of Saint #2) Review
- May Book Haul
- Inspection Review
- May Wrap Up
- Smutathon TBR
- City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Something Like Gravity by Amber Smith ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The First Mistake by Sandie Jones ⭐️.5
- The Last of August (Charlotte Holmes #2) by Brittany Cavallaro – Currently Reading
- None! Hooray 🙌🏻
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- Girls on the Verge by Sharon Briggs Waller
- A Lesson in Thorns by Sierra Simone
- The Wild Heir by Karina Halle
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- How To Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky #1) by Rebecca Kim Wells
- Call it What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer
- The Nanny by Gilly Macmillan
- Birthday Girl by Melissa de la Cruz
- Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda
- Someone We Know by Shari Lepena *NEW
What I’m Watching
- We’re finishing up the latest season of The Magicians! I couldn’t get into these books but the show is everything. I love it.
- Audiobooks: The Last of August (Charlotte Holmes #2) by Brittany Cavallaro
- Music: We’ve been working on our reception playlist for our wedding (because I’m a control freak 😅)
- OMG I picked up my wedding dress on Thursday!! 😭❤️❤️ It all feels so real now.
- It was so great have Monday and Tuesday off work. I got so much relaxing and reading done. I wish I always had 3 day work weeks 😅
- Last week was super slow reading wise but this week was much better! June is less crazy life wise, so I’m SUPER excited for all the readathons!!
How was your week?!