June readathon #3 starts next week!!
There are 7 reading challenges and a group read – On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
Without further ado, here are the 7 challenges and the books I’m going to try and read!
1. Forbidden Romance: On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves (Physical/Library)
For this challenge I’m going to read the group book! This is about a plane crash that strands an adult woman and her teenage student on a deserted island. I had never heard of this book but it has amazing ratings and it sounds SO good!
2. New Adult: Scandalous (Sinners of Saint #3) (E-book/KU)
I fell in love with this series during the last round of Smutathon. I loved the first 2 books and have been looking for an excuse to continue in the series. So now is the perfect time! This follows Trent, one of the 4 hot holes, as he navigates single fatherhood. I love these angsty, dark, bad boy romances.
3. Pink of Cover: My Life in Shambles by Karina Halle (E-book/KU)
This is one of my favorite covers of all time, it is absolutely gorgeous. Which makes me even more excited to read it. This is follows a woman who just got out of an engagement and laid off from her job. So she takes an impromptu trip to Ireland, where she has a one-night stand with a famous rugby player. Not only is this a sport romance, but it also has fake dating. I’m sold.
4. Released in 2019: Lesson in Thorns (Thornchapel #1) by Sierra Simone (E-book)
It seems like everyone read this for Smutathon earlier this month and 5 starred it. I can’t resist the hype, so I’m picking it up for this readathon. This sounds like a romantic mystery/thriller about a woman who is trying to find out the secret of her mother’s death. Plus.. this cover. Damn.
5. Man on Cover: Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey (Audio/Hoopla)
I have a lot of books that already cover this prompt. But if I have time, I want to continue on with my R.S. Grey backlist read. This is the last one available on Hoopla for me. I’m expecting another fun, steamy rom-com which I’m totally in the mood for!
6. LGBT+: We Contain Multitudes by Sarah Henstra (Physical/Own)
I bought this when it was released but haven’t been able to fit it in yet, so I’m excited to pick this up! This follows two boys who are paired up in their English class to be pen pals. Through the letters they form a relationship which forces them to face secrets, bullies, and the struggles of high school. I’m expecting a hard hitting, precious romance.
7. Read 7 Books: Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms #1) by Melanie Harlow OR Baby Mine (Hunter & Lennon Duet #1) by Kennedy Fox
Are you participating?? What is on your TBR?