This week was much better reading-wise than last week! Here’s what’s been going on!
This Week on the Blog
- Books & Coffee: June 10 – 16
- Fix Her Up (Hot and Hammered #1) Review
- Top Ten Tuesday: Unpopular Bookish Opinions
- On the Rocks Review
- After I Do Review
- Something Like Gravity Review
- Release Blitz: On the Rocks by Kandi Steiner
- Us (Him #2) Review
- Prince Charming (Royals #1) Review
- Romanceathon TBR
- On the Rocks by Kandi Steiner ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Her Royal Highness (Royals #2) by Rachel Hawkins ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- A Pizza My Heart by Teagan Hunter ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Hate to Want You (Forbidden Hearts #1) by Alisha Rai – Currently Reading
- Call it What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer – Currently Reading
- Praying for Rain by B.B. Easton – Currently Reading
I have no self control…
- None – but I have 3 on hold…
- The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
Me: I’m so far behind on arcs I’m need to stop requesting.
Also Me: REQUESTS ALL THE BOOKS
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- How To Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky #1) by Rebecca Kim Wells
- Call it What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer
- Lost in Me by Lexi Ryan
- Faker by Sarah Smith *NEW
- Lady Rogue by Jean Bennett *NEW
- She’ the Worst by Lauren Spieller *NEW
- Swipe Right for Murder by Derek Milman *NEW
- The Nanny by Gilly Macmillan
- Birthday Girl by Melissa de la Cruz
- Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- Someone We Know by Shari Lepena
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett *NEW
What I’m Watching
- So You Think You Can Dance – I’ve been watching this show for all 16 seasons! I’m so excited for it to be back!
- Audiobooks: Hate to Want You (Forbidden Hearts #1) by Alisha Rai
- Music: Anything & everything by Dermot Kennedy
- We mailed our wedding invitation on Monday!! We’ve been planning for so long and things are starting to feel really real!
- This was an awesome reading week! I’ve been in a huge reading mood. If you’re on the hunt for a new, angst-free, witty romance – check out A Pizza My Heart by Teagan Hunter when it releases this coming week!! It was my favorite book of the week ♥
- The farmer’s markets here have started! It’s cold here essentially all of the time so we come out in droves for the markets during the short summer. It’s my favorite thing to do in summer and I’m excited for it to be back.
How was your week?!