So I bought a few books this month (okay more than a few 🙈).
I was super excited about any of the picks this month but apparently they added a feature where you can instead choose a past favorite as your “monthly pick”. Which is awesome!
I had a little retail therapy day at Half Price Books and Barnes & Noble earlier this month.
Also, these are some of my favorite covers ever. All of these are completely gorgeous! 😍
1. City of Girls (Signed First Edition!) by Elizabeth Gilbert ⭐️⭐️⭐️ – HPB
2. Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ – HPB
3. Teeth in the Mist by Dawn Kurtagich – B&N
5. Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
6. How to Stop Time by Matt Haig ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ – B&N
What books did you pick up this month??