I finally feel like I’m getting back into the groove of things! Here’s what happened this week!
This Week on the Blog
- Books & Coffee: July 15 – 21
- Top Ten Tuesday: Auto-Buy Authors
- The Hunting Party Review
- This or That Book Tag
- Overly Specific Book Rec: Text/Email/Letters
- Final Girls Review
- Final Girls by Riley Sager ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen ⭐️⭐️.5
- Falling From Gravity by K.K. Allen ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Defying Gravity by K.K. Allen – Currently Reading
- The Whisper Network by Chandler Baker
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- A Treacherous Curse (Veronica Speedwell #3) by Deanna Raybourn
- The Au Pair by Emma Rous
- Maybe This Time by Kasie West
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
- How to Walk Away by Katherine Center
- Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker
Okay I added an absurd amount of books to my Goodreads TBR this week. I really delved into early 2020 releases. So rather than list them here, I’m just going to link my Want to Read shelf here!
Also, if you have a Goodreads account, lets be friends 🙂
Because I have absolutely no self control… I started requesting 2020 arcs. I swear I can stop any time I want…
- How To Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky #1) by Rebecca Kim Wells
- Lost in Me by Lexi Ryan
- Faker by Sarah Smith
- Lady Rogue by Jean Bennett
- She’ the Worst by Lauren Spieller
- Swipe Right for Murder by Derek Milman
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca
- The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young
- Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow
- Full Disclosure by Camryn Garrett *NEW
- Reverie by Ryan La Sala *NEW
No new books here!
- The Nanny by Gilly Macmillan
- Birthday Girl by Melissa de la Cruz
- Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- Someone We Know by Shari Lepena
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
- Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center
- Beyond the Black Door by A.M. Strickland
- You Were There Too by Colleen Oakley
What I’m Watching
- I finished season 2 and am well into season 3 now! I’m absolutely flying through this!
- Audiobooks: The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen ⭐️⭐️.5
- Music: Beautiful Crazy by Luke Combs
- Work has been insanely stressful lately. We’re coming to the end of our time with the summer students and we’re pushing really hard on projects. Which means I’m trying to juggle a million “high importance” jobs. So thank goodness next week is a short week!
- My fiancé just picked up a new game for the Nintendo Switch and we’re officially obsessed. We’re playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and it’s the exact kind of game I like. Very little thought/strategy, lots of button mashing haha. We’ve had so much fun playing this weekend!
- We’re finally seeing the new Spiderman movie! Our schedules have been absolutely bananas. So when we realized we had a free weekend we had to make it happen. I can’t wait to see it tonight!!
How was your week?!