This isn’t particularly bookish, but I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to do a tag based on Disney Channel Halloween movies!!
1. HALLOWEENTOWN: WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO GO FOR HALLOWEEN OR A PLACE YOU WANT TO GO?
We don’t actually go anywhere for Halloween. I’ve always wanted to see Disney during Halloween though!
2. UNDER WRAPS: WHAT’S SOMETHING THAT USED TO BE SCARY TO YOU AND THEN YOU REALIZED IT WASN’T?
I’m still a huge chicken 😅
3. TOWER OF TERROR: WHAT IS THE SCARIEST PLACE YOU’VE EVER BEEN?
There’s a haunted house on this really secluded farm here in Wisconsin. You travel through a corn field in a hearse to this huge haunted house. And it’s absolutely terrifying. I’ve only braved it once haha.
4. TWITCHES: IF YOU COULD BE ANY SUPERNATURAL CREATURE, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
Oh a witch for sure!
5. DON’T LOOK UNDER THE BED: WERE YOU SCARED OF MONSTERS WHEN YOU WERE A KID? WHEN DID IT STOP?
I don’t think I was ever specifically scared of monsters. But I was terrified of the dark. I still don’t think I’ve 100% grown out of it 😂
6. PHANTOM OF THE MEGAPLEX: DO YOU WATCH SCARY MOVIES? IF SO, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE OR THE ONE YOU GOT MOST AFRAID OF?
Absolutely not. The closest I get to scary is Stranger Things haha.
7. THE SCREAM TEAM: WHO WOULD BE ON YOUR DREAM TEAM IF YOU WENT ON A GHOST/SUPERNATURAL CREATURE HUNT?
The Raven Boys + Blue! Bonus – they already have tons of experience!
8. MOM’S GOT A DATE WITH A VAMPIRE: HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SOMETHING/SOMEONE THAT COULD ONLY BE EXPLAINED BY THE PARANORMAL? IF YES, WHAT/WHO?