Life is returning to normal. And luckily so is my reading!!
I’m switching up my weekly updates slightly! They were becoming a pain to maintain so I took some things out and added a few new things!
This Week on the Blog
- September Wrap Up
- October “TBR” – The Month of Readathons!
- “Spooky September” Readathons Wrap Up
- Disney Channel Halloween Movies Tag
- Cover Reveal: I Knead You Tonight (Slice #2) by Teagan Hunter
- 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! Favorite Books of the Last 365 Days
- Friday Favorites: Halloween Movies
- Mini Middle Grade Reviews! (Plus 1 YA)
- Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand – Currently Reading
- Pumpkin Heads by Rainbow Rowell ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Small Spaces (Small Spaces #1) by Katherine Arden ⭐⭐⭐.5
- These Witches Don’t Burn by Isabel Sterline – Currently Reading
- The Case for Jamie (Charlotte Holmes #3) by Brittany Cavallaro – Currently Listening
Coming Next Week!
- Spookathon TBR
- Favorite Witchy Reads
- Nightmareathon TBR
I’m only going to be sharing the new books I get rather than a full view of all my open books (the lists are shamefully out of hand hahaha)
This was SUCH a good week for arcs though! I got some of my most anticipated early 2020 releases!
- Girls of Storm and Shadow (Girls of Paper and Fire #2) by Natasha Ngan (*SCREAMS*)
- Love Her or Lose Her (Hot and Hammered #2) by Tessa Bailey (*SCREAMS AGAIN*)
- The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa
- Color Outside the Lines edited by Sangu Mandanna
What I’m Watching
- Practical Magic – this is always the movies I kick of the spooky season with on October 1st. This year was no different ♥
What I’m Listening To
What I’m Loving This Week
This has been my go to reading playlist! I love the autumnal vibes of this channel!!
I promised I’d share some photos from our wedding so here are a few!
- I decorated for Halloween!! I love decorating our house for the holidays/seasons. This year I went a little extra and decked our living area out. It feels so cozy and perfect for the season. I’m loving sitting on the couch with all the decor & candles lit while reading.
- It was back to work and reality this week 😭 It was definitely tough going back but I’m weirdly looking forward to getting back to a normal routine. Things have been so crazy the last few months that I just want some normalcy back.
- The readathon season has begun!! I’ve made surprising good progress on my TBR’s so far. So hopefully I can keep the momentum going all month long!!
How was your week?!