1. Thriller or Supernatural?
Thriller for sure!! I’m actually not a HUGE supernatural fan…
2. Ghosts or Zombies?
Another easy one – Ghosts! I’ve actually never read a zombie book.
3. Vampires or Werewolves?
Neither? If I HAD to choose, I’d take Vampires. But I really don’t like vampire books, movies, or anything really.
4. Witches or Demons?
Give me all the witchy things!
5. Would you rather read a book with 13 chapters, or a book with a black cat on the cover?
Both 😅 But I’d choose the black cat first! Give me anything with a cat on it!
6. Would you rather read a spooky book in the dark with only a candle for light, or by yourself in a locked brightly lit room?
In the dark with only a candle lit. As long as my husband and dog can be there to protect me 😂
7. Would you rather face your worst fears, or be trapped in the mind of a killer?
Oh god… neither! I have a lot of scary fears 😅
8. Would you rather watch a scary movie or read a scary book?
Read a scary book for sure. For some reason I find them a little less terrifying.
9. Would you rather read spooky books during the fall time or all year?
Fall for sure! It’s my favorite time to “mood” read. It’s when I read the most spooky books.
10. Would you rather read 10 spooky books in October or 10 spooky books all year?
10 in October! I have something insane like 29 books on my spooky October TBR this year 😅
Consider yourself tagged if you want to do this seasonal tag!
6 thoughts on “The Spooky “Would You Rather” Book Tag”
This looks like a really fun tag! Looks like we have quite similar answers for several of the questions.
Tagging my self and posting my own answers on my blog tomorrow if you are interested =)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes I would love to see you’re answers!! 😍
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] came across this booktag made by Paperbacks and Planners the other day. Thought it would be a fun tag to do so here are my answers to the […]
[…] Spooky Would You Rather Tag […]
Fab tag, Robin. I want to do this as part of my #Bogtober challenge this year!
[…] find a suitable tag to share. I came across The Spooky “Would You Rather…” Book Tag on Paperbacks and Planners and knew it would be perfect for today’s […]