1. Thriller or Supernatural?
Thriller for sure!! I’m actually not a HUGE supernatural fan…
2. Ghosts or Zombies?
Another easy one – Ghosts! I’ve actually never read a zombie book.
3. Vampires or Werewolves?
Neither? If I HAD to choose, I’d take Vampires. But I really don’t like vampire books, movies, or anything really.
4. Witches or Demons?
Give me all the witchy things!
5. Would you rather read a book with 13 chapters, or a book with a black cat on the cover?
Both 😅 But I’d choose the black cat first! Give me anything with a cat on it!
6. Would you rather read a spooky book in the dark with only a candle for light, or by yourself in a locked brightly lit room?
In the dark with only a candle lit. As long as my husband and dog can be there to protect me 😂
7. Would you rather face your worst fears, or be trapped in the mind of a killer?
Oh god… neither! I have a lot of scary fears 😅
8. Would you rather watch a scary movie or read a scary book?
Read a scary book for sure. For some reason I find them a little less terrifying.
9. Would you rather read spooky books during the fall time or all year?
Fall for sure! It’s my favorite time to “mood” read. It’s when I read the most spooky books.
10. Would you rather read 10 spooky books in October or 10 spooky books all year?
10 in October! I have something insane like 29 books on my spooky October TBR this year 😅
Consider yourself tagged if you want to do this seasonal tag!